Dodge Repair/serpentine belt

I need a diagram for the serpentine belt replace with and without the a/c incorporated in the diagram. Can you help

Hi Beverly,
What is the year, model, engine size (L), and tell me what is the situation regarding with/without a/c. Once I know all that I can let you know how I can help. I do have the manuals on CD for the 2000 decade and can copy and email you the belt diagrams for those.
In general, without an ac compressor you get a shorter belt and simply by-pass it. The auto parts store should be able sell you proper belt for that situation.

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question or asleep overnight so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top expert" from 2010-2015 here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles.

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).