Dodge Repair/05 dodge ram park lights

in real cold weather my park lights wont come on till the motor warms up some. summer time they work great I need help thanks in advance

sorry this  kinda item is not gonna be something that u can take care of online  some one that is present with the truck at the time of the parking lights not working will need to be there. to see what is missing powers or grounds or connection issue  

Dodge Repair

Free Dealer trained advice. Dealer trained 15 years Now owner of KEVIN'S MOBILE REPAIR in Atlanta GA I have a mobile Chrysler,Dodge and Jeep repair service in ATLANTA area Email me with Work requests Web page WWW.KEVINSMOBILEREPAIR.COM Master AC Master Drive ability Master Electrical Master Brakes Chrysler,Dodge,Jeep Tech for 14 Plus years Questions 96 and up only. Please don't ask about a noise,a fluid leak or how much something is to fix thanks.

15 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer 20 Years over all experience ACE cert Master AC Master Driveability Master Electrical

2 year associates degree for Chrysler CAP 15 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer