Dodge Repair/'95 Ram: blower motor and airbag dummy light

Question
1995 Dodge Ram 2500 diesel. when the airbag indicator light comes on the blower motor does not work. The air conditioner compressor engages but no air flow. I've replaced the motor control resistor with no luck. When the air bag indicator light is off the blower motor functions properly. Where do these two intersect so I can repair the affected parts
Thanks

Answer
Hi Steve,
I don't have wiring diagrams for trucks of the 90's. I believe there may be one fuse that is powering both the blower motor and the air bag system and that fuse has a crack in its internal wire which causes it to open and close on its own accord. So I would try removing fuses from the fuse box in the cabin, one at a time, with the blower motor running to see which one cause the blower to stop. Then examine that fuse to see if it is cracked.
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston