Dodge Repair/Approx cost of crank

Question
Can u tell me approx. cost of a crank for a dodge durgango 1997

Answer
Hi Rachel,
I don't have experience buying major engine parts so would have to know the size of the engine to begin. You would do well to check at a dealership parts counter to get the highest price and then check at auto parts stores for lower prices. and also consider asking at engine rebuilding shops to see where they buy their replacement shafts In any case, the more significant cost of replacing a crankshaft is likely to be the labor cost so spend some effort on comparing shops for that aspect of the job as well. It might be that buying a rebuilt engine would be the way to go if you intend to keep the truck for a long time.
Roland  

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston