Dodge Repair/check engine light: '95 Ram

Question
QUESTION: After changing thermostat in my 1995 dodge ram 1500 5.2, why did check engine light come and will not clear ?

ANSWER: Hi Jerry,
Use the ignition key to get a fault code readout:
Turn it: "on-off-on-off-on and leave on" doing that in 5 seconds or less elapsed time. Then watch the check engine light, which remains "on", to see it begin to flash, pause, flash, etc.
Count the number of flashes before each pause. Then repeat the process to assure an accurate set of flash counts. Tell me the counts in order of appearance.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.
Thanks for doing that,
Roland

QUESTION: check engine light flashes three ( 3 ) times, pauses, flashes three ( 3  )
when following this procedure.

Answer
Hi Jerry,
I assume then those counts are followed by two fives, which mean 'end of code readout'.
So a 33 says there is a problem with the AC compressor clutch circuit. That probably has nothing to do with changing the thermostat.  Is the AC compressor activating when requested?
Please rate my answers.
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston