Dodge Repair/about my dodge charger

How much will it be to replace my headlight and front bumper on my 2008 dodge charger??

Hi Shanta,
I don't have parts price catalogs nor estimates of the time required to do various "jobs".
I would suggest that you find a local mechanic who does body repairs (not necessarily a body/pant shop which might charge more per hour) and see what the estimate is. As for parts you may find a similar vehicle in a wrecking yard and if you or a friend have minor skills and tools you could pull the parts off the wrecked vehicle and put them on yours for no labor costs. That way parts will be cheap and you won't have to pay for labor either.
I have the '06 Charger manual on a CD and I can copy the pages that show how to remove the front bumper and the headlight unit and send them to you as an attachment to an email.
If you want those just tell me your email address, but don't use the @ symbol, rather use "at" so the address won't be automatically erased from the follow-up question.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question or asleep overnight so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top expert" from 2010-2015 here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles.

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).