Dodge Repair/engine rpm drops at full throttle

Question
2005 dodge ram hemi runs okay  , pulls hard when floored to 4300 rpm but  no more, holding throttle at 1/4 t0 1/2 it revs to 6,000 rpm. when you floor it , it dies to 4300 rpm .
 Thank you for any tips/guidance on this
. Colin

Answer
Hi Colin,
I would get a fault code readout of the engine controller using a plug-in code reader (often a nationwide auto parts store like Autozone will do it for free). You can also try turning the ignition key "on-off-on-off-on and leave on" doing that in 5 seconds or less elapased time.
Then watch the odometer window to see if the mileage reading changes to show any 4-digit numbers or not. This may also get the codes but I am not certain.
Let me know the code numbers and we'll go from there.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.
Thanks for doing that.
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston