Dodge Repair/Air Bag Replacement 2008 Avenger

Roland, How difficult is it to replace an airbag system on a 2008 Avenger, particularly the driver's side? Car was in an accident and both front airbags deployed.

Hi Dennis,
The best way would be to send you the pages from the '05 manual I have which gives you the details which are no doubt similar for your '08. Tell me your email address and I will attach those to an email I will sent to you directly. When listing your address don't use the @ symbol, instead use "at" or the address will be erased automatically.

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question or asleep overnight so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top expert" from 2010-2015 here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles.

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).