Dodge Repair/Air Bag Replacement 2008 Avenger

Question
Roland, How difficult is it to replace an airbag system on a 2008 Avenger, particularly the driver's side? Car was in an accident and both front airbags deployed.

Answer
Hi Dennis,
The best way would be to send you the pages from the '05 manual I have which gives you the details which are no doubt similar for your '08. Tell me your email address and I will attach those to an email I will sent to you directly. When listing your address don't use the @ symbol, instead use "at" or the address will be erased automatically.
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston