Dodge Repair/Amp Removal: Avenger

Question
QUESTION: How do I remove the amp in the trunk? I can not figure out where to access it.

ANSWER: Hi Cassandra,
What is the year/model of the car?
Roland

QUESTION: 99 Dodge Avenger coupe

Answer
Hi Cassandra,
You have to remove the shelf behind the rear seat in the cabin and go in from the top to get the amp out. To remove the shelf you have to remove the rear seat and a couple of panels behind it. I have the manual on a CD and I can copy the pages from that and attach them to an email I would send to you directly. So tell me your email address, but don't use the @ symbol, instead use "at", or the address will be erased automatically.
Thanks for the rating and nomination.
Thanks,
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston