Dodge Repair/Engine code p0202: injector circuit

Question
I'm trying to locate the issue on my 2005 dodge grand caravan.  I've changed the tps, fuel injector on 2, wiring harness, and spark plugs/wires.  It's still giving me the same problem.  Some of the symptoms include a slight vibration when put into gear and jerking when accelerating hard.  I'm wondering if it's the PCM fried and need a whole new board, or maybe something else?

Answer
Hi Brett,
I assume you have a 6 cylinder engine in the following:
I wonder whether you used an ohmmeter to check the wiring for the #2 injector brown/dark blue wire on pin 2 that goes to pin 13 of plug 2 at the pcm? Check both for continuity and for a short to ground while gently flexing the harness. Also check for continuity and grounding of the pin 1 brown/white wire to pin 87 of the auto shutdown relay socket (outboard-front pin) similarly. There are several connections/splices along both wires one of which could be bad or the wire could have a break in its insulation and which might not have been part of your 'replacement' segment.
Other than replacing the injector and verifying the wiring, there is no other possibility listed other than the PCM for the injector codes.
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston