Dodge Repair/fog lamps/turn signals: Durango

Question
QUESTION: I noticed today that when I use my right turn signal the front light doesn't flash, but the fog lamps do(similar to what hazards do).  The left turn signal works just fine.

I have replaced the bulb in the right front turn signal, but it is still demonstrating the same problem.  Any ideas on what's going on?

ANSWER: What is the Year/Make/Model of the vehicle?

QUESTION: Sorry...I forgot that.  2011 Dodge Durango citadel.  I will certainly give you a great rating.  The response time is impressive.

Answer
Hi Kirk,
The more recent vehicle manuals are too costly for me to stock but I did take a look at the '06 Durango manual and its wiring diagrams. The fog lamps and the turn signal bulbs are quite distinct circuits in most aspects except one: they share a common ground wire from their bulbs attachment point which leads me to wonder if the ground wire from the turn signal bulb socket and possibly from the fog lamps are loose. The ground point is at the right front corner of the engine compartment, high up at the metal strip that goes around the opening, on the facing of the surface that the hood rests upon. So look for a screw that is holding several black ground wires to that facing and verify that the O-rings are shiny and tightly fastened.
Otherwise we would need to have the wiring diagram for the '11 model of the Durango.
Thanks for the rating/nomination/and kind remarks.
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston