Dodge Repair/trans fault codes 0733 and 0744

Question
My 2004 dodge neon is in limp mode I have replaced cam sensor..&input & output speed sensors..flushed the fluid new filter..I have a scanner my codes r p0700..p0733.p07p0734 a pending p0700..I probably don't have 2 explain my problems its the same around the nation with these 41te..I can't figure it out shift selenoid is spendthrift really don't wanna get one if it's not gonna fix existing problems

Answer
Hi Travis,
Other than replacing the solenoid pressure switch assembly, the other repairs involve removing the transmission and doing internal work on the OD clutch, the OD accumulator seals or the OD/UD tapered snap rings, is what the manual says applies to having the 733 and 734 codes. I can't assure you that it will fix the problem because that would be a possible fix for the 731,732,733, but is not listed for the 734. But compared to removal it would probably be worth a try.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.
Thanks,
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston