Dodge Repair/Window lift plate: Intrepid/ LH model

Hi, my window lift plate broke twice in my drivers side front door on a 1993 Dodge Intrepid. The 1st. repair lasted 1 month (i jb welded it together)are these plates still available or do you know a better fix?

Hi Chris,
I would be inclined to try and find a wreck in a yard for that part and you know how to remove it. You could ask a dealer parts counter as well. That body was in production from '93 to '04 as both Dodge, Chrysler and Eagle vehicles (called the LH body, an L,D,H, or E in the 5th position of the Vehicle identification number) so you might find it either way.

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question or asleep overnight so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top expert" from 2010-2015 here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles.

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).