Dodge Repair/what would keep making the rear differential go out on a 2000 Dodge Truck Durango 4WD 4.7L SFI 8cyl

Question
QUESTION: i had it for a yr and now the rear differential has  gone out and i got it replaced at a shop and now they are telling me that the transfer case is out and that  it was the cause of the 2nd differential to go out but  he has told me him self that the first time i brought it to him that he put in 4 wheel drive to get it up on the lift  and keep in mined the rear differential is not working at the time of him doing so could the transfer case  cause the rear differential to go out? or would a rear differential cause a transfer case to go out? and could of he caused all of this by driving my  truck in 4 wheel drive with the rear differential out?

ANSWER: Hi Righteous,
Sorry to admit that I am not knowledgeable about this aspect of your vehicle. Do try to ask the other expert, Kevin, to see if he has an answer.
Roland

QUESTION: THEN WHY SEND A ANSWER LIKE THAT TO ME IF YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING WHY NOT SEND IT ON DOWN TO HIM YOUR SELF INSTEAD OF ANSWERING ME I DIDNT SEND IT TO YOU THE SIGHT DID I JUST WOULD LIKE ANSWERS NOT THIS SORRY

Answer
I wouldn't forward the question to him because he would then have to answer to me and then I would have to send that to you, which complicates the communication. Just copy your question and ask him directly, so he can deal with it directly with you, please. You chose me to ask the question of, the site didn't choose me. I would prefer not to have you so down-grade me again.

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston