Dodge Repair/2004 dodge neon sxt: strut bar, speed servo

Neon sxt strut bar installation problem
Neon sxt strut bar ins  
Hi im trying to install a mopar strut bar on my dodge neon but on the left side theres a part thats in the way and i researched and saw most 2005 neons dont have the part so i want to know if its safe for me to remove or no?

Hi Arturo,
I looked in the '04 manual and it appears the part you have circled is the servo for the cruise control servo unit. It only has wires and a vacuum line so it could be moved to a different location. Unfortunately I don't have the '05 Neon manual so I can't tell you where it was relocated to but if you go to a dealer parts counter they should be able to look that up in their parts manual.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question or asleep overnight so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top expert" from 2010-2015 here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles.

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).