Dodge Repair/'00 Dodge Intrepid power windows

Question
Front windows are working fine, but both rear windows will not operate, any ideas on what to look for? Thank you.

Answer
Hi Dennis,
The current supply to operate the windows supplies the master switch which is supposed to operate all the windows. That switch also supplies power to the other three window switches. Have you tried operating the rear windows with their local switches? It they don't work the windows then either the there is a poor connection in the master switch or there is a 16-pin 'natural' color disconnect just in front of the left side front door opening (but behind the dash) which may have opened up. However if that were the case it would also impact power door locks and audio system to some extent. So I would start by checking the local rear switches and if those are also not working then I would remove the master window switch and spray some electrical oontact cleaner through an opening of the switch body while operating between the lock/unlock position of the push button.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.
Thanks,
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston