Dodge Repair/'99 Durango - radio/power mirrors/rear wiper

Question
Just recently my radio, power mirrors, and rear wiper all quit working at the same time.  Fuses inside the car are all good.

Any idea what this could be?

Answer
Hi Bud,
I'll checked the '04 manual wiring diagrams, which are the earliest I have, and found that fuse #15 in the power distribution center in engine compartment (50 amp) is involved with the radio and power mirrors (but not the rear wiper). So see if that fuse 15 is 50 amp and whether it is good. The wiring in your '99 may not be the same but this is the best I can offer. Look at other fuses in the engine compartment box if #15 is alright.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.
Thanks,
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston