Dodge Repair/'99 Durango - radio/power mirrors/rear wiper

Just recently my radio, power mirrors, and rear wiper all quit working at the same time.  Fuses inside the car are all good.

Any idea what this could be?

Hi Bud,
I'll checked the '04 manual wiring diagrams, which are the earliest I have, and found that fuse #15 in the power distribution center in engine compartment (50 amp) is involved with the radio and power mirrors (but not the rear wiper). So see if that fuse 15 is 50 amp and whether it is good. The wiring in your '99 may not be the same but this is the best I can offer. Look at other fuses in the engine compartment box if #15 is alright.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question or asleep overnight so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top expert" from 2010-2015 here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles.

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).