Dodge Repair/2006 dodge charger: warm air only

Question
My vents are blowing out hot air.  I changed my relay switch out to see would that restart it but it did not.  My heater core is not leaking.  Several professionals have put their snap tool computer on it and could not access the ac/hvac.  They told me to take it to the dealer.  Can you please help me.

Answer
Hi Booker,
Do you mean also that the AC compressor is not being activated when you ask for AC? Were that the case then of course you will only get ambient to warm air out of the HVAC unit. That would likely be due to it having lost sufficient refrigerant as to cause the ac compressor clutch to not be allowed to activate. Let me know if this is not what is happening. If the ac compressor clutch won't close and activate the AC compressor then likely you would need to add some R-134 refrigerant to the system which you can do yourself.
If it is the case that you are just running the ventilation system and not asking for heated air or ac cooling, then the issue has to do with the "blend air" door which could be stuck in the heat air position. So let me know.
By the way which "relay switch" did you change out?
Please read the PS below and respond to it.
Thanks,
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston