Dodge Repair/'99 Intrepid: turn signals, power windows, radio

Question
my 99 Intrepid had an overheat problem and it has come down to neither fan was coming on...i installed a new relay and i have that working fine now, but now my power windows dont go down and my turn signals dont work , which they did prior. my radio don't work...is there a way to clear computer   im lost  since i know the things that dont work now do in fact work, so i figure there is a linear thought pattern here  ie:if turn signal fuse is not blown then check on this? since it is in its system ? relay.    thats the best way ican explain my situation i guess

Answer
Hi Ed,
This is the supply wiring for the power windows, radio, and turn signals so we can check on whether there is a common cause for all of them to not be working.
The turn signals need fuse O (20 amp) in the power box in the engine compartment and a second power line from fuse J (40 amp) that goes through the ignition switch (run A22) to fuse 9 in the fuse box at the left hand of the dash.
The power windows need the same fuse J that goes through the same ignition switch pathway and then to circuit breaker no. 1 in dash fuse box.
The "base" radio uses fuse G ((40 amp) through a different section of the ignition switch (A31) to fuse 4 in the dash fuse box.
So I see the possibility of the turn signals and the power windows being "off" may be due to an open fuse J or a bad ignition switch section. I would turn the ignition switch to run and test whether or not you have voltage at fuse 9 and circuit breaker no. 1 and if so check fuse J for continuity.
The radio seems to be unrelated to the others.
None of these are related to the radiator fans/relay.
Let me know what you learn.

Thanks for the rating and nomination.
Roland  

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston