Dodge Repair/'07 Ram: Lighting bolt 'on' and power outlet not working

Question
I have a 2007 3500 dodge ram megacab dually 4x4 6.7 cummins. I just replaced both batteries and the lighting bolt on the instrument panel came on and stayed on. The power outlet stopped working. I checked all the fuses and they are all good.

Answer
Hi Arturo,
The two batteries are + post parallel wired together except the accessory battery also is wired to the diesel engine's inlet air pre-heater. That common power wire of the batteries goes to power box where fuse 1 powers the console power outlet and fuse 38 the other power outlet. So check both of those fuses. I am not clear at what the lightning bolt means but it could indicate that the accessory battery or the main battery is not connected. Look in the owner's manual to understand what that symbol means and let me know.
There are three wires on the - post clamp of the main battery and two ground wires on the - post of the accessory battery. Take a close look at those ground wires and follow them to their far ends and verify those are connected tightly. Verify that the wires on the + post clamps are securely connected to the clamps.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.
Thanks,
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston