Dodge Repair/2001 dodge intrepid door handle

Question
So I got the door panel off without problem, I was wondering how to get the door handle off, I didn't look to closely because I didn't think it came off but I see I was wrong, 2001 dodge intrepid interior

Answer
Hi Cory,
Next you have to remove the door glass (more on that later).
Disengage clips holding latch release link and lock link to door at latch.
Disconnect links from latch.
Remove screws attaching handle to door through access hole in door inner pane.
Remove door latch.

To remove the glass:
Connect power window switch and lower window 6 inches from full up position
Loosen nuts attaching regulator roller channel to glass and lift plates
Slide roller channel rearward to allow lift plates nuts to pass through key hole slots in channel
Remove glass from roller channel
Raise glass upward and out of the opening at top of the door.
Install is the reverse.

This is all from the '04 manual which I have on a CD. I can copy about 4 pages from that and attach them to an email I would send to you directly. If you want those tell me your email address but don't use @, instead use "at" or the address is erased automatically.
Please read the PS below and respond to it.
Thanks,
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston