Dodge Repair/'07 Charger R/T: loss of electricals after alternator replaced

Question
Did a alternator repair. Had battery checked and alternator checked found alternator faulty. Disconnected battery removed and charged replaced alternate.
I now have check engine light, on abs light on, and esp/bas light on. Car is sluggish and wont go over 40mph.
Also radio, turn signals, side view mirrors, sunroof, windshield wipers, and high beams don't work.
Checked charging system and it works now.
What could cause this to happen?

John

Answer
Hi John,
Check fuse #1 in the power distribution center (60 amp) as that may be blown and has taken out several of the items that you listed. Then for the engine sluggishness:
Try for a fault code readout. "on-off-on-off-on and leave on" doing that in 5 seconds or less elapsed time. Then watch the odometer window to see the mileage reading replaced by a 4-digit number preceded by a P. Let me know what you find. I'll look at the wiring diagrams in the meantime.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.
Thanks,
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston