Dodge Repair/Power windows dont work: '99 minivan

I own a 1999 grand caravan LE 3.8L.  NONE. of my power windows work. I recently bought the car like that so i have no idea how it lead up to this. I have checked all the fuses and relays under the dash and in the engine compartment and no luck at all, None of the window switches work. Power locks work. If you have.any ideas id really appreciate it. Thanks Bryan.  P.S. not sure if this has anything to do with it but all the buttons by the heater, a/c,defrost and rear wiper buttons all seem to work but are all flashing.

Hi Bryan,
On the power windows, did you check the fuse-like devices #8 and #9 located in the fuse box under the dash? There is a row of such fuse-like device sockets immediately under the 4 large multi-wire plugs. These are 9 amp and a called positive temperature control PTC devices.
Those power the power windows and should have 12v on them when the key is in the accessory and run positions.
On the AC situation try a calibration of the unit. Set the blower on high, set the mode to panel, open all the outlets, set temp control to cold, then depress wash and rear wiper buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds (until all led's light), then release buttons. Then the testing will begin. When finished tell me which lights are flashing.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question or asleep overnight so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top expert" from 2010-2015 here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles.

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).