Dodge Repair/Main bearing mark designation number

Question
QUESTION: 2003 V6 3.7L Main  crankshaft bearing are SSST.  The dodge part number is 5066737AB for the T bearing and for the 1 and 4 slot but when I got it ; it was stasmped with a 2..  

Does this matteras?
I have gotten another one and it is also stamped with a 2.

ANSWER: Hi Richard,
I assume this is a 3.7L truck engine. In the Ram manual for '04 I find a table which I would read to say that for lower bearings, when your crank shows SSST for positions 1,2,3,4 respectively that you should use;
for position 1: bearing with the code 1
    position 2          code 3
    position 3          code 3
    position 4          code 2
I can copy and send you the pages that show this table. But don't use @ when you tell me your email address, instead use "at".
Roland

QUESTION: I do not understand the relation between the ssst and the code on the bearing.the first s is code 1, the 2 & 3 s are code 3 and the 4 is code 2.

What do the codes refer to?

Answer
Hi Richard,
That is why I am offering you the pages. It appears that the "S" and "T" (as well as "R" and "U") possible sizes of the crank require a code number for the replacement bearing that depends upon which bearing position is involved. That is why you can have an "S" crank position that needs a differently coded bearing depending upon the position in question.
But you need to see this yourself as I may be misinterpreting this table. Tell me your email address is you want the pages.
Please consider doing another rating and also saying "yes" to another nomination of me.
Thanks,
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston