Dodge Repair/sensor crank shaft position: 5.7L

Hello my car is a Dodge Charger 2006 5. 7  I would like to know the location of the sensor in my car please

Hi Juan,
It is located on the right side of the engine block at the rear of the engine (near the starter motor). It is held by one bolt. Remove the plug, remove the bolt, then gently rock it out of the socket. When installing similarly rock it gently until flush with the surface of the block. Tighten the bolt to 9 foot-pounds of torque.
The plug's wire colors are dark blue/white, dark blue/dark green, and pink/yellow.
Please read the PS (below), and be sure to answer "yes" to the question about nominating me to be "volunteer of the month".
Thank you very much, Juan.

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question or asleep overnight so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top expert" from 2010-2015 here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles.

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).