Dodge Repair/'04 caravan; no front blower function

Question
front heater stopped working rear blower still works power at fuse box but not at switch

Answer
Hi Buzz,
If you mean that you have power on fuse 10, 40 amp then the relay is working for the blower motor. The current then passed directly through the blower motor resistor block and to the blower, through the blower motor back to the resistor block where it then goes through a thermal fuse and then through 1 to 4 resistors which are selected by the fan control switch and then to ground. You could verify that you have 12v on the dark green wire at the blower plug or at the resistor block  as a verification of the blower motor itself. If, then check pins 2,3,5,6 of the resistor block which is the chain of internal resistor out of which the current goes to the various switch positions. If no voltage on those but voltage is present on dark green wire then the thermal fuse is blown and you need a new resistor block. It is held in place by 2 screw and drops out of the HVAC box when those are removed
The resistor block is located next to the fan housing on the underside of the HVAC unit under the dash at its right hand end. It has a 6 pin plug. I am describing the manual control panel. Let me know if you have the automatic temp control unit instead.
Roland

Follow-up: Thanks for the rating and kind remarks, from this 78 year-old to be later this month. If only the light for the gas gauge is out, then the bulb has to be replaced by removing the cluster. It is a multi-step process so let me send you a page as an attachment to an email. Tell me your email address but don't use the @ symbol, instead use "at" or it will be erased automatically.

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston