Dodge Repair/2007 Dodge Charger Bumper mount

Question
2007 Dodge Charger Bumper Mount
2007 Dodge Charger Bum  
Hello Roland,

You were a big help last week with answering a question of mine regarding my son's Dodge Charger. Another week, another question. The mount for the steel bumper reinforcement is severely bent and needs to be replaced. I cannot seem to find the part anywhere. If possible can you provide me with a part number/name. I attached a picture of the mount that is Ok. I need the mount for the driver's side if it makes a difference. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Answer
Hi Richard,
Unfortunately I don't have any parts catalogs except for the '89 model that I have. The dealer parts counter would have a full list of parts for the Charger in great detail. So I would start there. If not available to too expensive then a wrecking yard where you pull it yourself would be the most economic way to go.
Best of luck on finishing this repair.
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston