Dodge Repair/'89 Durango V-8 Magnum: rear door trim panel

How do I remove the rear passenger door panel?

Hi Steven,
I only have the '04 Durango manual, but there is a chance the panel is like yours. I can copy and attach those pages to an email I would send to you directly. So tell me your email address but don't use the @ symbol, instead use "at" or the address will be erased automatically from your follow-up question.
Sorry for the delay but I just found your question. By the way, I will be getting an early 90's manual for the Ram, and if what I send you doesn't apply I can try sending the pages from the Ram.

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question or asleep overnight so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top expert" from 2010-2015 here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles.

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).