Dodge Repair/Heat

I have a 2005 dodge stratus v6 when I'm driving everything is fine no problems at all...but when I turn on my heat my car starts to drive funny and sometimes shuts off...can u help me figure out why it is doing that?

the 2 systems are in no way related and will have no such affect on each other.

Only way the heat being turning on will have anything to do with the engine area is if you have the defrost on  and teh ac compressor kicks in  and its locking up causing it to stall or what ever.

Dodge Repair

Free Dealer trained advice. Dealer trained 15 years Now owner of KEVIN'S MOBILE REPAIR in Atlanta GA I have a mobile Chrysler,Dodge and Jeep repair service in ATLANTA area Email me with Work requests Web page WWW.KEVINSMOBILEREPAIR.COM Master AC Master Drive ability Master Electrical Master Brakes Chrysler,Dodge,Jeep Tech for 14 Plus years Questions 96 and up only. Please don't ask about a noise,a fluid leak or how much something is to fix thanks.

15 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer 20 Years over all experience ACE cert Master AC Master Driveability Master Electrical

2 year associates degree for Chrysler CAP 15 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer