Dodge Repair/heater inadequate: '07 T & C

Question
Why does my heater only work on occasion in my 2007 Chrysler t/c van?

Answer
Hi Barb,
In what respect doesn't it work? No blower fan or inadequate temperature of the air that the fan blows?
If it is the blower, does it only work on high speed or intermittently?
Does your control panel have separate temp controls for the driver and the passenger and if so does the passenger side get heat?
Is the control panel conventional or does it have a digital temperature readout setting?
If the temp of the air is not warm as you would expect start by opening the hood and find the two rubber hoses that are routed through the firewall to the cabin that go to the heater core inside. After having warmed up the engine with a drive, touch the outer surface of each of those two hose to test whether both are about equally hot or not (they should both be hot).
Tell me the answers and we can go further.
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston