Dodge Repair/power steering dodge caravan 3.3v 2000 sport

Question
I have gone threw 3 power steering pumps in 1 WEEK NEW each were leaking except the last one. But now when car warms up steering wheel gets too hard dificult to manage and there are no leaks of power steering liquid. It is only manageable while car is cool in the morning. I want to know if that has a filter or something or what can the problem be since we took out reseivor and it had no filter.

Answer
Hi Ivet,
I don't believe there is a filter. It may be that there is a restriction in one of the hoses. But to begin, did you follow the procedure for initial operation of a newly installed pump? If you are unaware of that procedure, let me know your email address and I will send you a page that describes the procedure as an attachment to an email. But when telling me the address don't use the @ symbol, instead use "at" or it will be erased automatically from you follow up question.
Aside from the procedure, the manual does describe procedures for testing the power steering gear pressures and the pump pressures using a pressure tool. But checking for constricted hoses may be the next step after following the initial operation procedure.
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston