Dodge Repair/Radiator replacement on a 2012 Dodge Durango R/T

I was just wondering do you have to remove the bumper on a 2012 Dodge Durango R/T to replace the radiator?

Hi Jon,
The most recent manual that I have for the Durango is for '06 and there are quite a few steps to remove the radiator in that one, 12 such steps. I can copy a couple of pages from the manual and attach then to an email which I would send to you directly. Let me know your email address, but don't use the @ symbol, instead use 'at' or the address will be erased.
Look it over and see whether it looks like it is similar to your '12.

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question or asleep overnight so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top expert" from 2010-2015 here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles.

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).