Dodge Repair/'98 Concorde LH body: replacing motor

i need the steps to remove my motor in 98 concorde lxi 3.2

Hi Randy,
I have the '98 manual as a 'hard copy' and there is listed a 50-step procedure for removal of the 3.2L, and a 50-step install procedure. Many of the steps also reference to other parts of the manual for details. I can photo copy those 4 pages and send them to you by postal mail.
I also have the '04 Concorde manual on a CD and I can copy the virtually identical pages that list the 50-steps for the 3.5L engine which is the same engine basically, and send them to you as an attachment to an email I would send to you directly. I would need to know your email address to do that but when you me that don't use the @ symbol rather use "at" or the address will be automatically erased.
So let me know either way what you would like me to do.
Please do a rate and nominate me as "volunteer of the month", see PS below.

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question or asleep overnight so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top expert" from 2010-2015 here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles.

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).