Dodge Repair/Undiluted ant-freeze

2004 Dodge Neon 2.0/Auto

Future son-in-law changed the anti-freeze and radiator hoses on my daughter's 2004 Neon.

I had 2 gallons of MOPAR extended life anti-freeze that was going to be used in my Dodge pickup but was totaled before I could do it.

I gave it to him but he never diluted it before pouring it in so now the anti-freeze is off the meter for protection. I know that there is some water left in the system after flushing that you can't easily drain out but is it OK to have a 90/10 mix instead of a 50/50 mix?

the coolant does not cool the engine at all  it has  things it  does  one  increases the boil point of water  and decrease the freezing point of water  so with a 90   mix  your engine is not cooling off at all.  U Ncan put a bucket under the lower radiator hose  and drain it out  then pour half in  then add water to the rest.

Dodge Repair

Free Dealer trained advice. Dealer trained 15 years Now owner of KEVIN'S MOBILE REPAIR in Atlanta GA I have a mobile Chrysler,Dodge and Jeep repair service in ATLANTA area Email me with Work requests Web page WWW.KEVINSMOBILEREPAIR.COM Master AC Master Drive ability Master Electrical Master Brakes Chrysler,Dodge,Jeep Tech for 14 Plus years Questions 96 and up only. Please don't ask about a noise,a fluid leak or how much something is to fix thanks.

15 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer 20 Years over all experience ACE cert Master AC Master Driveability Master Electrical

2 year associates degree for Chrysler CAP 15 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer