Dodge Repair/'04 neon srt4 2.4 turbo

Question
srt4 engine
srt4 engine  
Ok replaced engine last one was run to lean. My air fuel ratio is in the 14 to 15% area and has I think high boost at 15 lbs almost 20lbs. Also trying to reset monitors for emissions. Also any help with vac hose routing would be great just to triple check my work. Thank you.

Answer
Hi Lance,
Sorry for the delay in responding but I just found your question in the "pool" to which Kevin had referred it.
I have not personally worked on the turbo engine, but I do have the '04 Neon service manual on a CD and can copy pages from that and share those with you.
I didn't notice any specific air/fuel ratios but the boost is discussed under various operating parameters. I am not clear which monitors for emission that you are trying to reset, so give me more details about those.
On the vacuum hose routing I did find 2 figures which show those in detail and which I can copy and send to you.
If you tell me your email address I will copy and attach those to an email. When you tell me your address don't use the "@" symbol but instead use "at" or the address will be automatically erased from your follow-up question.
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston