Dodge Repair/'04 Stratus: no low beam headlamps

i have no low beam lights both sides.

Hi George,
I assume this is a 4 dr sedan sold in the U.S. I also assume it does not have the automatic actuating headlamp feature. I also assume that your high beam lights do work. Let me know if any of these assumptions are wrong.
The fuses for the low beam lamps are # 11 and 12 in the fuse box in the cabin, so check those.
Do you have a voltmeter or 12v glow light so you can check the wiring circuits to look for other possibilities that I can tell you about?
Was there any history to this problem: did both bulbs cease to work together, or did one stop and then the other later?

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question or asleep overnight so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top expert" from 2010-2015 here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles.

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).