Dodge Repair/06 Ram Truck

Question
06 Ram Truck
Replace fuel pump 1 1/2 yrs. ago

Engine started to miss every once in a while, also hesitate and shut off. Would start up quickly, shut off and will not start

Answer
Hi Nick,
The first thing to do is take advantage of the self-diagnostic capability of the engine controller. Use the ignition switch key: "on-off-on-off-on and leave on" doing that in 5 seconds or less elapsed time. The watch to odometer window in the cluster to see the mileage reading replaced by a 4-digit number(s) preceded by a P. Let me know those numbers and we'll go from there. Also tell me which engine size (L) you have.
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston