Dodge Repair/'01 caravan torque clutch solenoid

Question
Could you please email me the three pages on how to change the torque converter clutch solenoid and does itshow how to put the little bearings and valves back in im having such a hard time your help would be greatly appreciated thank you

Answer
Hi David,
Is this a 3-speed non-electronic or a 4-speed electronic automatic transmission?
Are you certain that you mean the "torque converter clutch solenoid" or might you be dealing with a different part of the transmission as I don't believe the solenoid is itself involved with bearings and valves. I need to know exactly which parta you are dealing with and which transmission.
If you do have a clutch solenoid than that sounds to me like you have the 3-speed non-electronic transmission and that solenoid is part of the valve body which indeed has 'little bearings and valves'.
Do you mean the "valve body"? I do have the pages you need but I have to be sure which part you are working on.
I will need to know your postal mailing address to photocopy and then send pages to you.
Roland

PS: Where do things stand with your transmission? Let me know if I can be of help.

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston