Dodge Repair/87 dodge raider

Question
i bought a 87 dodge raider from a guy who was trying to change flywheel and bad luck for me he misplaced all the flywheel bolts . i need to know what size flywheel bolts it takes i can find 7/16 and 1/2 not sure which i need any help would be greatly appreciated thank you

Answer
Hi James,
I suspect the bolts are metric, possible M8 or M10. The bolt sizes are not listed in the shop repair manuals, so if you can go to a dealer parts counter the parts manual for that engine may likely list the bolt sizes. Tell them which L-size engine is in the vehicle.
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston