Dodge Repair/87 dodge raider

i bought a 87 dodge raider from a guy who was trying to change flywheel and bad luck for me he misplaced all the flywheel bolts . i need to know what size flywheel bolts it takes i can find 7/16 and 1/2 not sure which i need any help would be greatly appreciated thank you

Hi James,
I suspect the bolts are metric, possible M8 or M10. The bolt sizes are not listed in the shop repair manuals, so if you can go to a dealer parts counter the parts manual for that engine may likely list the bolt sizes. Tell them which L-size engine is in the vehicle.

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question or asleep overnight so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top expert" from 2010-2015 here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles.

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).