Dodge Repair/94 dakota 5.2 code 27 and code 45

Question
Tried to fix code-27 doing the following:
Replacing PCM (3 times and a check)
New Injectors
New plugs, wires, distributor
Alternator
Fuel pump assembly
New ground wire from inj#5 to PCM
New injector harnesses
New pcm harness
new battery thoughts?

Checked the following:
Grounding wires from injectors to PCM register @ zero resistance
Checking 60-way for resistance to ASD relay, checks out okay (15+)
Fixed a few splices here and there
Checked groundings

I am not sure, but now the only resolution I can reach is that a driver in the computer is bad, maybe from a surge and needs another replacement? but before I commit to the 4th computer, want to make sure....

Answer
Hi David,
I would focus upon the injectors' wiring to be sure that there is 12v on all the dark green/orange wires that come from the ASD relay. And then I would check each of the injector driver wires for continuity to the respective control pins of the pcm and also that none of those wires is shorted to ground or shorted to another one of the injector driver wires. Basically the 27 code says that one of the drivers in not seeing an inductive pulse when it drives the injector, but it doesn't say which injector is not giving the inductive pulse that is expected if its circuit and injector were pulsing properly. Check the resistance across each injector which should be between 13.5 and 15.5 ohms. I hope that you would identify an injector that doesn't show the 12v, or one of those driver wires that is shorted to ground or an adjacent driver wire. I assume you have the pin assignment numbers for the injector driver wires at the pcm. If not let me know and I can find out what they are.
How is the engine running?
By the way, what is code 45?
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston