Dodge Repair/Dodge Charger spark plug changeout

Question
How hard is it to change the plugs in a 2011 Dodge Charger 5.7 is it worth changing myself. Not a mechanic but pretty comfortable under the hood

Answer
Hi Richard,
I haven't done it myself so can only tell you what the manual shows, my most recent being for '06. There are individual spark coils mounted on the valve cover which have to first be removed, then the spark plugs. Other than that, it is recommended to use compressed air to blow away debris around these parts before removing so it doesn't fall into the spark plug holes, and also to have some silicone lubricant and some dielectric grease to apply to the rubber seals as described. The usual care to insert the plugs by finger tip so as to avoid cross-threading also. A torque wrench to tighten properly is suggested.
I can copy pages from the manual I have on a CD that describe the steps and attach them to an email I send to you directly. I need to know your email address to do that, but if you tell me it in a follow-up question don't use the # symbol, instead use "at", of the address will be erased/
Rolant

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston