Dodge Repair/TROUBLE CODES P0300 P0304 P0308

Hi I have a 2002 Dodge Durango 4.7L and have been getting trouble codes of P0300, P0304, P0308 I just change all 8 coils and all eight plugs. I erased the codes and let it warm up then it came right back on. I can't tell if the cylinders 4 & 8 are not getting spark or not getting gas. How can I find out what's happening

Hi Adrian,
I would believe that if there were no/poor spark on those cylinders that you would get an 0354 and 0358 code which points to the primary circuits of the coils. It might be fuel injector so if you removed those plugs you could check to see if the they looked "wet" which might implicate the injectors leaking excessively. While you have the plugs out you could check the compression of the cylinders with a pressure gauge to see if they were at least 100 psi.
Those would be the next things to try.

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question or asleep overnight so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top expert" from 2010-2015 here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles.

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).