Dodge Repair/Headliner removal '06 Ram3500

Question
How to remove the two coat hooks at the back of the headline?

Answer
Hi Tony,
The manual shows there to be two parts: the hook and the release clip (which actually looks larger than the hook itself. It says to use a trim stick (a thin piece of wood to separate the release clip from the hook, then the hook should come loose from the roof. I can copy the page from the manual if that would be of help. Let me know your email address, but don't use the @ symbol, instead use "at" or the address will be erased automatically.
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston