Dodge Repair/Piece popped out from oil filter housing in 2011 Dodge Grand Caravan with 3.6 Liter Engine

Question
Filter Housing
Filter Housing  
Hello,
There's a little black plastic nipple with a spring under it that sits at the top of the center column that the oil filter goes down over top of in the oil filter housing on my 2011 Dodge Grand Caravan with a 3.6 liter engine.  When I was putting the new o-ring on the filter cap I heard a pop and looked back at the oil filter housing and the nipple piece popped out along with the spring and pieces of plastic that apparently hold that nipple in to place.  I have a picture attached with the area I'm referring to circled in red.  My question is if I purchase the whole oil filter housing will these pieces be included or is there a way to just get this nipple piece and put it back in to place?  I've also been running the van without these pieces in place and am not sure if it's okay to be doing so or not.  Any help is very much appreciated.

Answer
Hi Gary,
I found your question in the "pool" to which it had been referred by Kevin.
I don't have a manual for the '11 model year so can't answer your question. My advice would be to go to a Chrysler dealer parts counter and see what parts are available.
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston