Dodge Repair/04 Stratus: No start

Question
QUESTION: Car turns over timing belt is good replaced fuel pump and it still don't start is there a way to reset the passive antitheift system what else could it be also no codes in the ecm

ANSWER: What is the year/make/model/body style of the vehicle, Scott.  Any history of this problem?

QUESTION: 04 stratus never had problem before

Answer
Hi Scott,
The Vehicle Theft Security System works this way: the engine will start, but after 3 seconds it will cut off the engine. Because you say it won't start at all I believe that eliminates the anti-theft system as being the cause.
Without any fault codes (in what way did you try for codes?) the things to try are as follows:
Turn the key to the run position and listen for the sound of the fuel pump to run for about 1 second, and then turn itself off.  If it does, then when you move the key to 'start' you should hear it run again and continue running as long as you are try the 'start'. You may not hear it because of the noise from the starter motor so get close to the fuel tank and have helper try the key at 'start'.
If the fuel pump doesn't run while you are trying the 'start' position then I would suspect that one of the two engine rotation position sensors is not working. Such a failure would set a fault code: 0320 of 0340.
If it does run, then you would want to check for spark by removing the cap from one of the spark plugs and using a screwdriver inserted in the cap and held by the insulated handle of the screwdriver held so the shaft is 1/4" from the cylinder head see is you get a spark to jump the gap while a helper tries to start it.
Let me know whether you are or are not getting spark.
If you are getting spark then it is probably a fuel mixture problem and I can suggest what might be the cause of that.
Let me know the size of the engine (L) when you write back.
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston