Dodge Repair/'10 Journey 3.5L: change fuel injector

QUESTION: how do you change fuel injectors on 2010 dodge journey? can't find anything in auto parts store or online or anywhere. any help would be appreciated. thanks

ANSWER: Hi Robert,
Which size engine (L) do you have?

QUESTION: 3.5L and it's on the #6 injector.

Hi Robert,
The most recent manual I have for the 3.5L is for '06. You have to remove the intake manifold and the fuel rail to change an injector. I can copy these and send them to you as an attachment to an email. I would need to know your email address but if you tell me than don't use the @ symbol instead us "at" of the address will be automatically erased.

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question or asleep overnight so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top expert" from 2010-2015 here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles.

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).