Dodge Repair/Ram 1500 over heating

Question
I have a 2004 dodge ram 1500 5.7 liter Hemi. It seems to be over heating. I've replaced the thermostat, water pump, radiator, hoses,fan clutch and radiator cap and still have the problem. Would this be caused by a temp sensor? It only starts heating up when I'm sitting in traffic. Please help. Thanks a bunch!

Answer
the temp sensor is an input to the pcm to tell the temp of the coolant.
Do you see on your dash that its over heating?  if you do  then the temp sensor is working as it should.

as far as you issues  there has to be something thats missing.   With out looking at it first hand there is not much I can help with online.

Dodge Repair

Kevin