Dodge Repair/Ram 1500 over heating

I have a 2004 dodge ram 1500 5.7 liter Hemi. It seems to be over heating. I've replaced the thermostat, water pump, radiator, hoses,fan clutch and radiator cap and still have the problem. Would this be caused by a temp sensor? It only starts heating up when I'm sitting in traffic. Please help. Thanks a bunch!

the temp sensor is an input to the pcm to tell the temp of the coolant.
Do you see on your dash that its over heating?  if you do  then the temp sensor is working as it should.

as far as you issues  there has to be something thats missing.   With out looking at it first hand there is not much I can help with online.

Dodge Repair

Free Dealer trained advice. Dealer trained 15 years Now owner of KEVIN'S MOBILE REPAIR in Atlanta GA I have a mobile Chrysler,Dodge and Jeep repair service in ATLANTA area Email me with Work requests Web page WWW.KEVINSMOBILEREPAIR.COM Master AC Master Drive ability Master Electrical Master Brakes Chrysler,Dodge,Jeep Tech for 14 Plus years Questions 96 and up only. Please don't ask about a noise,a fluid leak or how much something is to fix thanks.

15 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer 20 Years over all experience ACE cert Master AC Master Driveability Master Electrical

2 year associates degree for Chrysler CAP 15 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer