Dodge Repair/[08 Grand Caravan: AC blower intermittent

Question
The front a/c blower is blowing intermittently, while the back one works great.  What can I do to fix this?  Thank you for your help.

Answer
Hi Grant,
I assume that you mean that the blower motor is intermittent, not the temp of the air that is coming out. If that is the case then there is blower motor resistor block which may be the cause of the intermittency.
The resistor block is located on the underside of the HVAC unit under the dash on the right hand side of that box where you will see/hear the blower motor when it is working. The wire that goes to that blower motor comes from a nearby socket (the 'resistor block') which is a series of resistors that as selected change the voltage supplied to the blower. One of those resistors is probably cracked and thus not staying 'on'.
So remove the plug on the blower motor wire where it connects to the "block". Then notice a couple of screws on either side of the socket that hold the module in place and when removed the block will drop out of the box for replacement. It could also be called a power module if your unit has the automatic temperature control (digital readout of temp) but then you would replace that "module" instead of the "block". But locating it would be identical by simply "following" the wire that goes to it from the blower motor proper.
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston