Dodge Repair/bolt torque for idler pulleys: 5.7L

Question
QUESTION: I am replacing the 2 idler pulleys on a 2007  dodge 2500 5.7 hemi.I cant find the bolt torque specs for these.

ANSWER: Hi Mark,
If by "idler pulleys" you mean the tensioner pulley: for the cooling system belt that pulley is torqued to 30 foot pounds on the 5.7L engine. Which other pulley is it that you speak of (which belt?). If you know the bolt size and spec then the manuals do list the torque limit spec for them.
Roland

QUESTION: I have the bolt torque specs for the belt tensioner and tensioner pulley.The hemi has 2 other drive belt idler pulleys I cant find bolt torque specs for them. thank you

Answer
Hi Mark,
I don't find the torque spec for those idler pulley bolts in the Ram manual. The
'08 300C car manual does show for the 5.7L engine when installed in that vehicle to have an idler pulley whose bolt is torqued to 40 foot pounds. So that is the best I can suggest to you.
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston