Dodge Repair/'03 Durango:back-up lamp wiring

my scheme
my scheme  
I have a 2003 dodge durango. I need to know which wire is for the back up light and the ground. My choices are: pk/red; blk/grn; wht/lt grn; wht/dk grn; wht/tan.

Hi Andrew,
The white/light green wire carries 12V power to the 2 back-up lamps at their sockets. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Sorry for the delay but I just found your question in the "pool" to which it had be referred by Kevin.

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question or asleep overnight so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top expert" from 2010-2015 here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles.

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).